Introduce Ourselves!!!

minhphuc

Hello everybody,

I have just joined the club, I am new member of DNG forum. I don't have more infomation about you. So I hope we will be together to introduce ourselves in English.
Our presentation should make a impression on the members and not repeat before introduction. Are you ok?

To start up, I will present myself.
- Who am I? the shape is small and quite thin, my friends call me to be "nhỏ ròm".
- I said hello to the human on the first time: 24/12.
If you want to know more about me, please give me request. Thank you.

Sửa lần cuối:

vitcon_pro

Can you introduce a little about yourself?
ex:
- full name
- Birthday
- address
- male/female
- single/couple
- work
- school/university/company
- Dislike

What do you think about teengirl and girl in present?

rcp

Administrator
Hello everybody,

I have just joined the club, I am new member of DNG forum. I don't have more infomation about you. So I wish we will be together to introduce ourselves in English.
Our presentation should make a impression on the members and not repeat before introduction. Are you ok?

To start up, I will present myself.
- Who am I? the shape is small and quite thin, my friends call me to be "nhỏ ròm".
- I said hello to the human on the first time: 24/12.
If you want to know more about me, please give me request. Thank you.

Thanks for your introducing.

I invite u to complete your little resume in the link below .. http://danangnet.vn/f@rum/t3319-thnh-vin-dng-gii-thiu-chung-v-bn-thn.html

Thanks and have a good day.

--- rcp ---

minhphuc

Hi vitcon_pro, Rcp,
Pleased to meet you and thanks for your request.

But I think, it is fair to me if you introduce yourself. Do you concur with me, vitcon_pro?

However, I will reply to some request from you.

The first day saw the light: 24/12, the day of winter was very cold in the middle of the country.
I'm a female. After graduated from Natural Sciences University, I work and study in SG.
Hobby: travel and make friend.
That's all.

You asked "What do you think about teengirl and girl in present?"

The question is enjoyable. Thanks for your question.

I think the life-style of teener is attractive subject.

And we will open new topic to dicuss it about. How about you?

Thanks & best regards

Sửa lần cuối:

minhphuc

Welcome to members of DNG English Club to the topic,

On this topic, Let's write whatever you think (in English).

Don't hesitate & believe in Yourself!!!!

Welcome <:p

binho243

Welcome to members of DNG English Club to the topic,
On this topic, Let's write whatever you think (in English).
Don't hesitate & believe in Yourself!!!!
Welcome <:p

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
During the time waiting for the official programs of our English club made by mods, all members should practice English as much as possible. The more you practice, the better you are at English. And this is the purpose of our club.

First of all, INTRODUCE YOURSELF please !! Minhphuc already told about herself. Who's next ????????

After introducing yourself, TRY TO TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MATTER:

"What do you think about teengirl and girl in present ?"

P.S : Thanks Minhphuc and W0b1n for having accepted as our members of level 2. And your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Sửa lần cuối:

w0nb1n

Oh my god, up to now, I still think I have no permissions from mods to introduce myself in this topic because there is a Vietnamese topic like that already...

First of all, I want to say "thanks" to mod Rcp and binho243 because you gave me the chance to be a member of level 2. I think it's beyond my ability, but I will try my best to finish my missions although I can lose my control.

The next I want to talk about our new member who has a widen knowledge not only in IT but also in English, she is also enthusiastic and very friendly... I'm sure that everybody knows her although she has just joined in our DNG club for a short time. that's Minhphuc... Nice to meet you Minhphuc, I hope we can help each other to develop our club. Thanks!

And ... This is my presentation...

It's really interesting if i talk about my nick name w0nb1n. The first time I heard that name from my girl friend, she told me “you really look like wonbin, name of a famous Korean actor..." :)). From that, she always calls me by that name...

I was born and grow up in Dannang city in 17th Oct. I pride of me because I'm a son of Danang city.

In free time, I want to hang out with my close friend to sip a cup of coffee, talk about life at a small corner in familiar coffee shop.

About the question, Vitcon_pro sis has given above, It's hard for me to answer because I cannot talk about all of girls and teen girls in present.

Sửa lần cuối:

minhphuc

Hello w0nb1n,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for your compliment ([-() & your presentation. It is really very impression on me.

You said: :"I hope we can help each other to develop my club". Yes, We are together to develop Our club.

Members! w0nb1n is a fact character of DNG forum not be Korean actor. So, Let's say "Hello Wonbin of DNG Forum".

Wonb1n, you always pride of being a boy of Danang city. You can show to everybody and me what you pride of (Instance: Thoughtful, romantic???) and do you want to become a famous actor?

While waiting for introduction of next member, We will receive the answers from Wonb1n.

Sửa lần cuối:

w0nb1n

Firstly, I know there are many mistakes in my English, also other members. Thus, I need binho's help to correct them. It makes me hard to forget our mistakes. Thanks!

which make me pride of DN city are... I really don't know what I need to say but I can say I really like the life in DN, everything is so peaceful, not gross. I'm used to live in HCM city for a short time, I realize the differences between them. In HCM, it's very difficult for me to meet a smile... I don't know what kind of that smile but according to my feeling, I feel so happy when meeting. A warm smile which makes me overcome my fears... :)) forget it. Where do you want to go in DN? Go to beach or mountain? You can go two places in one same day. Very interesed? I think that. In addition, you know DN beach is one of the most beautiful beaches all over the world. Any thing else :-?? I will add more later. ;))

Are you satisfied, minhphuc?

Who's next?

Come on everybody....

Sửa lần cuối:

nhocty

Hello everybody!
I'm nhocty
9/9/2009 i'll to be a "big angel". 20 years of age. Hixx... :(
I was born and grow up in DaNang.
It's the center economic of VietNam and has a lot of famous landscape.
If you come to DaNang city, you'll receive by a warm welcome, eat a tasty food ....
Special, a girl of DaNang is very lovable (e.g Vitcon_pro, Binho243, Leocay, Liptonchanh ... )
Maybe you'll to be a denizen of DaNang city :-"
WELCOME!! >:D<

minhphuc

Hello Nhocty,

You said that Girls who live in Danang are very lovable.

I absolutely agree to that. Facts have confirmed that (for instance: Vitcon_pro, Binho243, Leocay, Liptonchanh, nhocty and all of members on DNG forum).
You are not only friendly & enthusiastic.

In the very near future, I hope to see you and visit Danang city.
And will You say "welcome" to us, nhocty?

nhocty

I absolutely agree to that. Facts have confirmed that (for instance: Vitcon_pro, Binho243, Leocay, Liptonchanh, nhocty and all of members on DNG forum).
You are not only friendly & enthusiastic.

Thank you for saying that

And will You say "welcome" to us, nhocty?

Of course! Why not? ;))
Don't only me! All DNG's member will say "welcome" to you

minhphuc

Sweet words are easy to say,
Sweet things are easy to buy,
But sweet people are difficult to find.
Life ends when you stop dreaming.
Hope ends when you stop believing
Love ends when you stop caring
Friendship ends when you stop sharing

Let's share and consider friends. Who's next?

minhphuc

LIFE
The adventure of life is to learn.
The purpose of life is to grow.
The nature of life is to change.
The challenge of life is to overcome.
The essence of life is to care.
The opportunity of life is to serve.
The secret of life is to dare.
The spice of life is to befriend.
The beauty of life is to give.
The joy of life is to love.